Tuesday, September 25, 2012

30 Day Shred

Well it has finally come to that point. My fat jeans are no longer feeling "fat" on me anymore. I have this lifestyle where I do what I want when it comes to working out or not, eating healthy or not, drinking a beer instead of a glass of wine :) you know, the fun things. But unfortunately with that comes an inconsistency in pants size.

So starting tomorrow I'm jumping back on the horse, I'm going to start doing the 30 Day Shred:

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred

 followed by Ripped in 30.

Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

They are both Jillian Michaels and I have a secret girl crush on her (serioulsy! Who wouldn't want to look like that!?!)! I know that winter in coming and we are all getting ready to settle in for the next 3 months but I still want to look H-O-T under all Mark's sweat pants and baggy shirts (cause you know you never wear your own clothes once you get married). 

Also... yes that is not it... I am going to take out all sweets for 1 whole week... oh my GOD shoot me now. I am a sweats feen! I love them, I do not discriminate against them in any way shape or form! This is going to be so hard for me, BUT I know that the hardest part of not eating something is the first week! And I know I can do this. My mama ain't raised no fool! So on the blog tomorrow you can see my before pictures (prepare yourself). 

Also, I'm sending out a challenge. I challenge all of my blog readers to exercise for at least 20 minutes, 3 days a week for this whole next month! I know a lot of you are sturggling with the motivation to do it, the accountability to do it and the time to do it. So stop now, get off the couch and do it. The first step is the hardest... 30 minutes is going to go by reguardless so you might as well fill it with something that will enhance your life! 

Tomorrow we will be diving back into the recipes! I have a ton of great idea's from some ladies out there! It's going to be a yummy October!

Also, this month is a heavy month for me. Today we are going to stop and take a moment of silence to be thankful for all who have served, are serving and have given the ultimate price in service for our freedom. Thank you to all the military families out there! You rock my socks off!

Greg Rund 9-25-1983 KIA 12-11-2004 

Happy Birthday Greg!!


1 comment: